Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Yet Another Blog

Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking ... but this is different.

Okay, I'm lying. It's the same crap you've read before where I "ooh" and "aah" and talk about "porktastic ecstasy" regarding the latest tapas place/steakhouse/French bistro/taco truck.

One thing I will make sure of, though, is for you, my dear reader(s), to get something of some actual value out of it, whether it's a fun, of-no-consequence five-minute read, or a potential alternative when you sit in front of Yelp or Citysearch asking yourself the same "where the hell do we go for dinner tonight" question you did last week (and the week before).

So if you're looking for restaurant reviews that mention "delicious smoked trout-infused deviled eggs that curl your tongue with its unctuous flavor", this blog probably isn't for you (though, that being said, that deviled egg was damn tasty).

So sit back, relax, pour yourself a glass of your favorite Two-Buck Chuck and read some nonsense that may just be a slightly better use of your time than re-trying "Sweet Child O' Mine" on Guitar Hero for the twelfth time.

To balance out all of that pork fat, I'll be posting generally about goings-on in my life as well as random wedding planning successes, failures and "want-to-rip-own-head-off-of-neck" moments.

No comments: